Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The western worlds second biggest mistake

Allowing me to learn english, now there's gonna be trouble muwahahahaha!

Who's first on my diss list? Ibn Buttutu Mall.

I was attacked. The Filipino girl in Geant attacked me! The bitch! Maybe she saw this, her only chance to get a Local back for years of dreamt up mistreatment. I go into the mall to pick up shopping for a friend living in the Gardens. Nice evening, so I decide to walk to Geant from his appartment.

Tired now when I reach the mall *silly me* should of taken the car. Inside Geant more walking. I Walk up and down, up and down because I cannot find anything and the staff act like they cant speak arabic or english.

Uff I see a filipino girl smartly dressed, holding two bottles of aftershave. She sees me in white kandora & 5'oclock shadow at 1'oclock & shit, she moves towards me. I dont like to loose a game of Chicken, so I continue to move in her direction.

When we are in hailing distance she is 'hellow siiir. would yew like to try this new fragrance?.'
I try to be alof and diss her with a 'no'. It doesnt work. I am a sucker for a cute smile and lifting my arm she sprays me. Its like cat piss, and she sprays too much of it. & now I walk through the mall stinking of what is like cat piss.

Go get a taxi to take me back into the Gardens aftewards and the driver is bitching about its only a small distance. Who gives a fuck? I am paying you for the ride dammit. And I give an extra bad glance to him so he doesnt make a face about the way i smell.

I'm never going back.