Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tagged by Ahmed

This very late reply to a tag from Ahmed from Desert Mirage. Sorry dude.

20 Years Ago I...
* Was being a troublemaker.
* Went to Germany with my folks and hurt my knee.
* Got a baby brother.

10 Years Ago I...
* Was being a troublemaker.
* Bought A Motorcycle
* Sold My Motorcycle

5 Years Ago I...
* Was in London for a month
* Started at AUD
* Was being a troublemaker.

3 Years Ago I...
* Was being a troublemaker.
* Got my first babygirl
* Got my thumb caught in a sliding door of a van...I was infront of some girls when it happened, so I couldnt scream in pain and I couldnt put one almighty beating on the 10 year boy old who closed that door afterwards.

1 Year Ago I...
* I started my Masters degree, aced most of my classess accept International Banking which I barely made a pass mark in.
* Went camping in Hatar for a week
* Flew with Emirates for the 1st time. Leanred i was paying for service I could of got for better and cheaper on Qatar Airways.

So Far This Year, I...
* Moved to KSA and got a new job as a Project Manager
* Have been working on getting a baby boy.
* Stopped being a trouble maker (ya3ny took a break)

Yesterday, I...
* Had to shout at one of my sub-ordinates very loudly on the phone for 15 minutes, because he made a couple of major errors. Felt bad afterwards coz the whole office heared my voice and I think maybe some people in the next building may have heared as well.
* Started looking for a new car
* Wife bought an iPod Hi-Fi boom box type thing for the living room. Now our neighbours love us.

Today, I...
* Had a face to face meeting with the guy who screwed up. Had some coffee made for him and we discussed calmly on how to rectify the problems he made. I think we both felt better afterwards.
* Have two more meetings and a shit load of paperwork to do.
* Am happy that Summer is going into full swing and that means work should slow down next week for the next couple of months at most.

Tommorow, Inshallah I Will...
* Rent Pirates of the Caribbean 1...coz everyone is telling me how good it is and i havent seen it yet.
* Book our tickts for a week long break in Cairo.
* Have another meeting with a client :-(

In The Next Year, Inshallah, I Will...
* Return back to the UAE maybe, or spend another year in KSA.
* Resume being a trouble maker.
* Get payed tripple what I am now

I Will tag...NO ONE, coz its too late.