Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Because I care...

click the photo for clearer image

Wiley Publishing, Inc have approached me (last night when I was dreaming) to write a selection of books for all the expats out there, because they know I care for your welfare.

I think these books which I have written (all since I have woken up) will be much more beneficial than Yahya's boring Getting Cross Cultural series on Secret Arabian I. Yes?

For those who want to buy a copy of this book, I will open a PayPal account soon. Each book will be around Dh600 each but I will be making a special edition of the Khaleej Times book available for free to their journalists and editors. In that version I will teach them how to write in good English..or at least to the level I speak. ;-)



FOR DUMMIES® is a registered trademark of Wiley Publishing, Inc., a subsidiary of John Wiley & Sons, Inc, so you guys dont try to sue me for infringement of copyrights blah-di-fcukin-blah...