Monday, October 31, 2005

*intermission*

For everyone who don’t know or can’t tell, here are the 3 reasons for this blog.

The number # 1 reason for this blog is to improve my English. I pretty much taught myself this language and everything you see written is possible from reading lots of English books, articles on the net and magazines, too too many english documentaries (i am a 'doco-holic' a name i just made up now) and some films, T.V and lots of music. So there.

The number # 2 reason is to entertain.

The number # 3 reason is to educate. To show you life from my perspective as a UAE National. To let you know that each Local is an individual, and even if too you, we might all look alike, dress alike and talk alike we don’t all think alike and as diverse in our standpoints as you are. Dont ever sterotype me. Also in my posts there is nearly always a ‘moral of the story’ kink at the end of each entry, so read between the lines , sense the sarcasm and irony , don’t take offence and then read the next bit below ->

Why am I writing this now after a whole month of writing this blog? From this point on I will no longer hold back with my rants and this is your one and only health warning. I shan’t hold back no more. I am reading other peoples blogs and they are not censoring themselves, holding back or light stepping on the issues. So for the last three rants on this page, I shall be as brutal and as relentless as I am in the real world. People who are of a nervous disposition, who wear pace-makers or are easily offended… return to this page at your own risk.

muwahahaha! (thats an evil laugh for those who still dont get it)