Sunday, November 20, 2005

Diss Number 10 pt 2


Diss Number # 10.

I was going to write something really deep and profound and thought provoking on the subject but cant be bothered anymore. Ya3ny what more do I need to say about racism except that it is ‘bad’ ? ... So Khalas! this blog fin :)

But I am not finished in the blogging world, but I just want to concentrate on Secret Arabian blog because I am too lazy to write on two blogs. So thanx all *eyes begin to swell with water* you have all been so kind to regularly leave comments even if you had to guessing what I was writing in my blog because my English was …I dunno lazy most of the time, I guess. Thank you Secret British babe in Dubai and the Lebanese Sherlock Holms character . To Keefieboy the only one out there in blogland who cared to link to my blog coz twisted couldn’t even bother too :p Also thank you Local Heroines: p.y.t (assuming you are a girl) love4peace , chevy, desertprincess and all the others including my pet troll and thank you to the Filipina in Geant who sprayed me with that foul perfume and inspired me to set up my own blog.

You can still leave comments here though, but no more new posts. BTW I was just kidding bout that eyes swelling with water thing coz I am just being silly and I’m not going anywhere. I will still post on A Secret Blog from Arabia so I’ll be around. Anyway I will let my daughter close this blog with some carefully chosen words. She’s only 2 ½ years old but she is going to be as strong and spunky as her papi:

cjsdvcs adbsk aksvdjvd kadsajv jasddddddddddddd sa akjdskb lkan kjda sab.

Ddsfcd jsk k jk hvjcx hkbm hbkhd s jhska dkn sa xamsvcd sdja xa mzhx sa
Sdaujbk dbasj csdfja s dhbkds mdsi hlan dcmn fgvnc bnvh kjs djks bwdhwshj jhs

Yeah. Ain’t that the truth?!