Wednesday, March 29, 2006

RETURN.

Cool name right? Walah it feels good to be back and blog. This post is just a to say i am back and the next post will be called 'ketchup' coz I will be blogging about all the things that has happened over the past 3 months when i was away.

So why was I away?

I graduated from MBA and got a good job helping ppl (bismilla mashalla)
My daughters getting bigger
Moving to somewhere on Eastern Province in KSA for a year, *gasp*..officially next week.
and I was bored with blogging.

Now I am back I was going to do an arabic blog version of secret arabian but i have three problems, my browser doesnt seem to support it and if i start writing in arabic , i will forget english for sure and finally most people here who like my blog arnt arab.

So how will I do this blog?

First. I dont know what my schedule will be like when blogging and I dont know if KSA has a proxy and monitor what I write. So this effects how much I will post. I think i will write and email to nomaadic and see how that works.

Secondly. This will be alot more serious than before. There will be rants and there will be disses but this time I will not censore myself. I will also talk seriously about serious issues and no one will be safe: People will be offended, fans will be lost and ya3ny even enemies maybe made... but at the end of the day, this is what entertains.

Finally I wont post again on
A Secret Arabian Journal because I think three is a crowd and me and Nomaadic agreed that Ali is doing a good enough job. So I will be there just to leave comments but there maybe cross posts between the two blogs and even the three (including Sleepless in Muscat)

In short this secret journal will be the dark side of *Insert Witty Blog Title Here* and even the dark(er) side of A Secret Arabian Journal.