Sunday, April 30, 2006

I Propose: Shoes.

Ok this is the second in my I Propose series...and I think my blog is now beginning to smell like Balushi and Dengrous Boys Blog as its about women again. So yes the UAE education system is a failure... and Emirati men are all one track minded.

Women and shoes.

Women I don’t understand you. Me and my wife have a new villa and every room in the villa serves a purpose. It has four bedrooms. A master bedroom for me and the misses. Two smaller rooms, one for my daughters and one for quests, and a maid room and wardrobe room; ya3ny all the normal things. But the problems start with what to do with one extra room we now have.

This room is a decent sized room that I said will be good for a gym. Ya3ny I stopped going to gym since December when I became very busy. What makes my problem worse is that now where I am living there is no place to workout and I am beginning to grow a little hairy stomach… so I need a gym, at least in our villa.


So I proposed something with the wife…

Q. Can we have gym?

A. Nooooo.

Q. Why?

A. We need shoe closet.

Q. Shoes?

But I cant argue with this. Why? My wife has shoes. Too, too many shoes with no where to put them and I think habiby may have some compulsive disorder coz every time when we was living in Dubai and she went out with the maid for some groceries , they would both come back with at least three pairs of shoes…each! So what is with women and shoes????

Women do you know men do not even notice your shoes? Secondly local women and those who wear Abaya do you realize that not even other women can notice your shoes when you are out. What a waste of money and although I curbed my maids habit of buying too many shoes by cutting her wage a bit, what can I do about my wife????

Listen I have sandals, a lot of them and I admit I used to hang out in Mandoos like it was my second home not to long ago and waste a whole load of money and stuff that I never even wore or gave away after one wear,. but at least with these clothings everyone else can see them…and so that Dh600 piece of footwear hasn’t gone to waste

But not with the ladies shoes. Really something needs to be done about women and this dangerous obsession you all have. Its bad enough that it takes 5 hours to find one pair of shoes you like but then you have to have about 500 pairs of them in different colors and shapes is just a haram waste of time and money.

Listen I will give you females a reality check. Men and women notice men’s sandals … but only women notice other womens shoes, and so the amount of time and money that you spend is not even worth it. And unless you people (females) can explain why shoes are so important…I propose for the women of the G.C.C free targeted neuro-therapy to help rid you and your sensitive little brains of this expensive bi-polar disorder.